Responsive One theme

March 28, 2018 March 9, 2019
11 50 4290

Responsive One Osclass theme with a new look for your site, and new option added in this theme that will make your site similar to olx.

Settings from admin panel for:

- set logo for header an footer;

- set categories and subcategories image from admin panel;

- set number of premium ads in search page;

- set number of seller latest ads on item page;

- set info text on the home page;

- set number of related ads;

- widget social in the footer for facebook like box;

- set copyrights text in the footer;

Smart search of the region in home page.

Image for categories and subcategories on home page.

Count characters on publish page for title and description.

User ads in the item page.

Print, delete and edit option for add on the item page.

Related ads in the item page.

The number of views.

Hide phone number and contact form.

Pop up to select the category on publish page.

English support 100%. And for other languages, available in osclass market the theme is translated in the proportion of 95%. We have included other words that are not in languages and for that reason, the support for other language is only 95%. We offer support to translate the rest of 5% for the language available in market osclass.


Custom work is not included in the price of the product. The customer has the obligation to inform himself about all the aspect of this product before purchase. If the customer has any question about this product, can ask the question in the question system. All the complains or assumptions that the product will work in another way that is presented in the description will not be accepted after the purchase is made.

No Good by Shee24, January 26, 2021

This Theme is no as sae as Demo

Related products



Subscribe to get the latest listings, updates and special offers delivered directly in your inbox.