2. Plugins
  3. Xml importer

Xml importer

Started by João Carrolo, May 12, 2020, 2:28 pm

João Carrolo

Xml importer

on :May 12, 2020, 2:28 pm #290

Hello..

There is plans for a new xml importer? Where users can import mass listings for the site, images, and custom fields??

Best regards

Joao

calinbehtuk

Re: Xml importer

on :May 12, 2020, 5:19 pm #291

We have no plans for that. There is very low interest for the Osclass platform. And from what we see is declining very fast. I think that we have to stop any other development for this platform. We will continue to maintain the plugins that we already developed, but I don't think that we will develop something new. The time will tell.

João Carrolo

on :May 12, 2020, 8:42 pm #292

Hello

I understand !!! That are very sad news...

Best Regards

João Carrolo

João Carrolo

on :July 7, 2020, 5:24 pm #308

Your presence in osclass is necessary, try to understand what the customer need, want and like...

Try to meet the customer needs...

A poll system its a very nice way to archive this.. 

Best regardd

calinbehtuk

on :July 7, 2020, 5:37 pm #309

Quote from: João Carrolo on July 7, 2020, 5:24 pm

Your presence in osclass is necessary, try to understand what the customer need, want and like...

Try to meet the customer needs...

A poll system its a very nice way to archive this.. 

Best regardd

What customers? Unfortunately, Osclass is dead and the direction that is going is down.

Why i am saying this?

Number of order.
Number of customers.
The interest regarding this platform.

Nobody will invest in a dead platform, so is no point to continue to develop new plugins and themes for something that will die.

We will continue to support our products and release new updates if we have any bugs. But no new development for now.

Subscribe
X

Subscribe!

Subscribe to get the latest listings, updates and special offers delivered directly in your inbox.