1. Osclass Forum
  2. Plugins
  3. Where and how to insert the code jquery.vmap.france.js?

Where and how to insert the code jquery.vmap.france.js?

Started by theodulemagloire, October 15, 2019, 12:23 pm

theodulemagloire

Osclass 3.8.0
php 7.2.18 localhost
Default theme : Bender
France Interactive Map

Hello,
Where and how to insert the code jquery.vmap.france.js?
I downloaded jquery.jvectormap.2.0.3 that I unzipped in oc-contents / plugins.
I downloaded jquery.vmap.france.js in the same folder.
In administration, the installer of the plugin appears and the installation was successful !
Always in the administration, there is a help which asks to put in the desired location the code below:
<? php france_map (); ?>
I would like to put it at the reception before the listing of the various categories.
After several trial and error, a spacing appears but empty.
How to do ? Help ! Please
Thank you

calinbehtuk

Most likely you have some error there. I am not familiar with the plugin.
Did you make the test on localhost?

theodulemagloire

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
I am still in localhost.
When I put the recommended code
<? php france_map (); ?> at line 87 of the header.php I get a space but that is empty. The map does not appear in the space that is freed.

I thank you in advance

calinbehtuk

I am not familiar with that plugin, but if the blank space is there is possible to have some js error.

Check for js errors in the firefox console Ctrl+Shift+C.

Console tab.

theodulemagloire

Thank you for your reply.

First, I edited the file jquery.vmap.france.js of the map of France with Firefox, then crtl + shift + c then console and here is the error in French which is reported

L’encodage de caractères d’un document en texte brut n’a pas été déclaré. Le document sera affiché avec des caractères incorrects pour certaines configurations de navigateur si le document contient des caractères en dehors de la plage US-ASCII. L’encodage de caractères du fichier doit être déclaré dans le protocole de transfert ou le fichier doit utiliser une marque d’ordre des octets (BOM) comme signature d’encodage.

2- I edited as before jquery-jvectormap 2.0.3 and rigorously the same error is reported

Thank you

calinbehtuk

Is possible to be an encoding issue but I am not sure. If I cannot see myself is hard to point you in the right direction.

theodulemagloire

I thank you for bringing me, guided to this point in javascript in which I am novice.

I remain hopeful that another will eventually break through the secret of this error. 

Once again, thank you to the entire Osclass Community

Subscribe
X

Subscribe!

Subscribe to get the latest listings, updates and special offers delivered directly in your inbox.