2. Other
  3. SEO Improvements

SEO Improvements

Started by João Carrolo, October 4, 2019, 9:39 pm

João Carrolo

SEO Improvements

on :October 4, 2019, 9:39 pm #50

Hello...

I think one of the big failures of osclass is the SEO, in my opinion this is one of the big failures of osclass...

The peoples install osclass, spend some time, sometimes some money , they had some listings but the site dont grow and the number of visitors and listings dont grow also, is very hard to found the listings on google, bind, and so one.... I know there are several plugins but i thinks they are not enough...

SEO in my opinion is the point need to be updated for success of any osclass site...

This is just my opinion, nothing else....

Best Regards

calinbehtuk

Re: SEO Improvements

on :October 4, 2019, 9:57 pm #54

I don't think that only a plugin will do magic tricks and boost your SEO.

Most of the people that try to make a new classified site spend time to add some futures that they think that are great but not useful for the users.
I think that the main concern should be speed, SEO, easy to use, and most important is to promote the site. If nobody knows about you, how to have traffic, ads?

João Carrolo

Re: SEO Improvements

on :October 15, 2019, 1:03 pm #58

Agree with you...

One of the thinks i realize make a big difference, is the duplicate listings.. I install a plugin to check for duplicates and sacrifice at least 70/80 duplicate listings, 2 Month after instead have 70/80 listings viewsualizations, i have now 300 / 400 listings visualization...

I follow also the advertisements from some online SEO tools, regarding H Tags and other tips...

Best regards

Subscribe
X

Subscribe!

Subscribe to get the latest listings, updates and special offers delivered directly in your inbox.