1. Osclass Forum
  2. Plugins
  3. My first contribution is some sugestions

My first contribution is some sugestions

Started by João Carrolo, August 21, 2019, 9:41 pm

João Carrolo

My first contribution is some sugestions

on :August 21, 2019, 9:41 pm #13

I have some suggestion for the plugins... I don't know if it's possible but it's just an idea...

1st. Have the possibility to avoid google adsense be displayed in some categories...

Why this???

Like the most part of sites in osClass they have one categoriy for adult content, if this  google adsense was displayed or clicked in adult content category we receive a warning and we run the risk of be banned form adsense... So i think it's very necessary a plugin to exclude adsense advertising in hole osclass site when a user visit the selected category... (Bottom, Top, in middle of listings, left bar & right bar)

2nd. Plugin to avoid the listings inside a category be displayed in latest items, latest premium listings and search

This is for same reason, it's not nice have a baby coat advertising and on the side have a adult listing... So a nice idea have an way to exclude the listing from some categories displayed specially in latest listings block and premium block shown in home page...

On other way, if we can have a way to select the listing categories to be displayed in latest listings and premium listings are very nice...

For last

3rd

A plugin to allow ony xx listings for each categoires, if this number was ewxceded shold be redirected to a payment page....

For example... Real estate only 1 or 2 free listings, Baby and Children categories, 10 free listings, cars onluy 1 free listing and when exceded is necessary to be redirected to an available payment method....

Those are just some ideas

Best Regards

João Carrolo

calinbehtuk

Re: My first contribution is some sugestions

on :August 21, 2019, 9:52 pm #14

Yes is possible but this required changes on the theme level, so this can be done only as custom work because of the changes that need to be done in themes. I can't provide a commercial plugin that needs this amount of changes in theme.

Subscribe
X

Subscribe!

Subscribe to get the latest listings, updates and special offers delivered directly in your inbox.