2. General
  3. Geolocations

Geolocations

Started by tommy hannon, July 25, 2020, 2:28 pm

tommy hannon

Geolocations

on :July 25, 2020, 2:28 pm #338

Hi Folks.

New to this game. I have been having difficulty uploading a geolocation for Ireland and getting it to work properly.

I upload the .sql file via the tools and import. Then I check it in locations and after clicking view more all i get is undefined which is in the image below. I did change the max execution time in the hpanel in hostinger to 0 to see if that helps but it didn't. Greatly appreciate any help on this.

kindest Regards

Tommy

calinbehtuk

Re: Geolocations

on :July 25, 2020, 6:21 pm #339

HI! Do you think that by set max execution time to 0 helps? You need to increase the time not decrease.
Most likely is a hosting issue, you can import directly from PHPMyAdmin not from osclass.

tommy hannon

on :July 29, 2020, 7:15 pm #340

Hi. Did all that. Changed db to localhost in hostinger, also tried changing to mysql. Had the hostinger support look several times who told me it was imported correctly and should be working. Then asked me is there any specific info from osclass that should be used during import which seems straight forward enough. The site is espango.ie and as you can see the location drop down menu doesn't work. Anything else I can do. 

calinbehtuk

on :July 29, 2020, 7:28 pm #341

If your drop-down menu is not working that doesn't mean that the location are not there, that can be a theme issue. Check-in your-site admin Settings=>Locations see if you have the locations there.

tommy hannon

on :August 1, 2020, 6:01 pm #346

Yes. They're in the locations settings but don't appear on the website. Perhaps I'll try different themes? Or try changing over to yclass? 

Subscribe
X

Subscribe!

Subscribe to get the latest listings, updates and special offers delivered directly in your inbox.