1. Osclass Forum
  2. Plugins
  3. Cbk Post Across Sites cron?

Cbk Post Across Sites cron?

Started by smos, January 21, 2024, 6:14 pm

smos

Cbk Post Across Sites cron?

on :January 21, 2024, 6:14 pm #759

I have two websites using osclass in different domains on same server. I installed the plugin on both installations using the same structure database. if i post in site A the listing is not showing on site B because i guess it is not possible to post to db from other site without cron ? Or am i wrong? 

calinbehtuk

Re: Cbk Post Across Sites cron?

on :January 21, 2024, 6:30 pm #760

The issue can be:

• fields that are mandatory on one site but not on other;
  • plugins or plugin fields that are mandatory;
  • the protocol, one site is http and other https;
  • php erors on the second site;
  • a redirect from a plugin after the post;

This plugin is just some basic stuff, if you have some plugins this can be achieved but it will not be easy.

smos

on :January 21, 2024, 7:03 pm #761

Thanks ;-) i just downloaded and tried but one thing is not clear...

Suppose this is site A. When i click help i get credentials to fill out like  Your site API address is used for posting ads: https://site-A.com and a key: 4454545**455 etc..

If i am right i need this to fill this in add site on site B en vice versa or am i wrong?

greatly appreciated...

calinbehtuk

on :January 21, 2024, 7:30 pm #762

If you want to publish from site A on site B you need to fill the credentials from site B in site A. Go to site A and add site B with the credentials from site B, url and the key.

calinbehtuk

on :January 23, 2024, 6:22 pm #763

A feedback will be appreciated!

smos

on :January 24, 2024, 9:56 pm #764

@C

alinbehtuk

I have filled in everything correctly, and i also am using a plugin that synchronizes users between websites. I use identical database files. Same server and same plugins. If I post on site A or B, it only appears on the site where I posted. It's not working for me for now. Is there a cron built in that does the exchange? possibly that is the problem?

calinbehtuk

on :January 25, 2024, 7:47 am #765

You don't need the corn. The only issue can be is the different structure or options on the second site.

calinbehtuk

on :January 25, 2024, 9:44 am #766

You can activate save logs in index.php from the plugin.

Set the value as true on define('CBK_POST_ACROSS_SAVE_LOGS', false); =>

define('CBK_POST_ACROSS_SAVE_LOGS', true);

calinbehtuk

on :January 27, 2024, 3:40 pm #767

The new version has the option to test the connection for the site.

smos

on :January 27, 2024, 7:25 pm #768

Tested new version on both sites and response in admin is: The authentication is correct

Looks good but listings are only showing on Site A where they are added and still not on second site B.

Sites are also using a  synchronisation plugin for user accounts to share with eachother, use the same settings, same plugins, same database structure same php version, same template etc... so actually it is a complete copy off the other except for listings.... For me it does not work at the moment. I hope this will work in future versions because i like the idea a lot. Would even pay for it :-) 

Subscribe
X

Subscribe!

Subscribe to get the latest listings, updates and special offers delivered directly in your inbox.