1. Osclass Forum
  2. Other
  3. Can you make plugin for login with phone number without emai...

Can you make plugin for login with phone number without email

Started by meder, November 4, 2019, 11:21 am

meder

Can you make plugin for login with phone number without email,  and registration form also with phone without email and  password send to phone number, if when user forgot password while login, then also sent to phone

calinbehtuk

You need an SMS gateway for that, i don't think that you will find a free one to send messages.

meder

No, with your ringcaptcha for example , but here with email

calinbehtuk

The recaptcha widget has a standard message.
I will test to see.

meder

meder

or may be like account kit login, account kit will deprecated in 3-4 month

calinbehtuk

Ringcaptcha. My mistake!

Login with the phone number if the number is in account. But osclass needs the email to work. The account cannot be created without an email.

So, if the user has his number in the account. The login process is possible, but Ringcaptcha has an option to send message with your text. I have to test to see.

meder

let me know when you test it

calinbehtuk

This can be done with default Rest API. You will receive a default message: PIN: 9654654 Brought to you by Ringcaptcha

But this plugin will not be free. It this still interests you I can build such a plugin.

The login can be done only if the user has the number in his account.

meder

as i understand PIN is a user password? and how much this plugin will cost? and ringcapthca takes fee for one sms, if yes then how it costs?

Subscribe
X

Subscribe!

Subscribe to get the latest listings, updates and special offers delivered directly in your inbox.